Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Glow and Soothe Seahorse Review

Last week, I purchased from an online store in Facebook two items for my baby. A Soothe and Glow Seahorse and the Lil Sis Love to Play Puppy. I had already paid for it and everything and waited for about two weeks to get my order. I did receive the seahorse but not the puppy (which I really want). I was only going to buy the puppy but then thought my baby would love the seahorse since I had one like that when I was a baby (but mine was Garfield).
I purchased the seahorse for Php 950 and the puppy for Php 800 plus Php 50 additional for shipping (just hoping my hubby doesn't read this. He thinks I'm a shopaholic or something, but I'm not. Haha. Or maybe I am at times).

I was very excited when I got the toy because it looked so cute and it was in complete packaging and all.

image

image

Here are my yays and nays for this product:

Pros
*it looks sooo cute and it's very girly
*don't know if it's because of this toy but my sweetie somehow falls asleep faster
*it has a tummy light so I can still see my darling even when it's dark.

Cons
*volume to low. We've already set it to max but it is still not that loud. Maybe they set it at that because it's a toy meant for sleeping.
*aside from using it to sleep, that's it. Your child can grow tired with it after some time.
*you can't wash it entirely. Just surface clean it real quick.

That's about it.
What I stated above are my opinion and Fisher Price did not give me any products to make a good review about them. I don't even know if this is a good review or what.

Also, just so you know, the owner of the online store told me that she'd give me a refund for the puppy because when she went to her supplier, all the puppies they had were defective. Nice! I can spend it on something else like a birthday gift for hubby. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment